picture from here. I have really taken to sea imagery in the last year. and I love this picture.
I don't understand why Google would take "Shared Items" away from me. Oh, how I miss you; my far-from-elegant transition attempts (Google+, Facebook, yelling at people as they walk by) have been awkward at be at best. So, to honor the life we shared, I'm going to post the occasional tribute to what I would have liked to share with you. If you were still around. They will be but a vestige of your former resplendence, but it's the best I can do.
- Parks and Recreation has made me love the heck out of Rob Lowe (and I love Nerd Boyfriend).
- I was an English major, and this week I had occasion to revisit my favorite xkcd post.
- A favorite Pablo Neruda poem: "I love you because I know no other way."
- I want to make this pumpkin pie real bad.
- mourner, griever, google reader